Monday, October 7, 2013

"Wattpad" FC

You all know what apps are right? If you don't then you have probably been living under a rock since smart phones came out a while ago. A quick definition is a software you install in your phone for a certain purpose, its full name is an application. My favorite app is "Wattpad," this app is used for reading and writing. You can write stories on your account and you can read other peoples stories by adding them to your library. You can message or comment on a story you are reading or have read to ask questions or give your opinion on the story.The book format on "Wattpad" is in parts, and you can have as many parts to the story that you want .You can write about all kinds of generas such as teen fiction, vampire, romance, science fiction, fantasy, humor, paranormal, mystery/thriller, horror, adventure, historical fiction, fan fiction, poetry, short story, non teen fiction, chicklit, action, werewolf, spiritual, non fiction, classics, watty awards, and other. My favorite ones are teen fiction, vampire, romance, and werewolf. I have quite a few of those types of books. There are thousand of accounts on "Wattpad" and millions of books of all sorts. I found the app by accident last year. I was googling something for a friend, and when I clicked on the picture it took me to a story on the site that the picture was attached to. I looked around the site and decided I liked it so I got the app and immediately started adding books to my library. I know a lot of people who have the app or are on the site. Most of my friends have it and I got my sisters to get it to. I like this app a lot because I love to read and write stories and books.

2 comments:

  1. I personally enjoy using Wattpad as well. You describe the website's characteristics very well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete