Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hall Talk Poem


Gossip

Have you seen the new girl?

She is so pretty.

I wonder what her name is.

She is like so funny!

She is just perf!

I wish she would talk to me.

She is Special.

~

Did you see her status?

They are official!

Finally!

They make such a cute couple.

They will totally last.

They have to.

So adorable!

~

Omg! Did you hear what happened?

They broke up.

No!

So sad!

I bet it was his fault.

I heard she messed up.

They will never get back together.

What happened?

He deserves way better.

~

Guess what!?

She wouldn’t have done something like that,

Would she?

That girl is so disgusting.

Eww gross

I never liked her.

So ugly.

I heard she is failing all of her classes.

She is so dumb.

She should just leave.

She has like no friends.

No One Cares.

~

Hey guys!

Did you hear about the girl who

Killed herself?

Why did she do it?

That is just so sad!

She was my BFF.

I always liked her.

She was so beautiful.

I miss her so much!

I bet she only did it for attention.

So Selfish.

I feel bad.

Guilty.

They say she was being

Bullied.

It pushed her over the edge.

~

Sup my peeps?

Do you know what happened to that

One girl?

Yeah.

It was really sad.

I guess.

Hey, have you seen the

New guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment